Happy 80th Birthday Ringo Starr!!


Comments

  1. This proves that old men can still be cool. Never too old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a peaceful gift to us.

    I listened to it in my car, nice matching.

    He’s carrying peace and love till his happy 80th birthday, lovable old man!!

    Besides I love that Gary Clark Jr. covers "Come Together”,
    a Black covers the song in a different sensibility, tolerantly.

    He’s amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!
    Come Together is SUPER COOL!!
    I always liked Michael Jackson’s cover, but this version is equally powerful and amazing!
    The vocal, bongos, Ringo’s drums 👍👍👍✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I listened to Michael Jackson's also.
      He's still young in shouty dynamic performance.

      I had some nostalgia.

      Delete
  4. Here we'll have "Double Fantasy" John & Yoko.
    An exhibition will start on October 9, John's 80th birthday,
    at Sony Music Roppongi Museum in Tokyo.
    Until early next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment